- Shining Rewards: Rooftop solar is worth it.
- Fast Forward: Driving smart local decision-making on innovative transportation.
- New report: Dangerous and Close.
- How California can build a more inclusive democracy by preregistering youth.
- The local benefits of climate action.
- Bringing budget transparency to New Jersey cities.
- Autonomous vehicles: The right tool for the job?
- Denver's population boom demands innovative policies.
- What new census data tells us about transportation in Massachusetts.
- Earthquakes in Oklahoma: Another risk of fracking.
- Life in the land of (low) opportunity.
- Amtrak loan backlash: Old myths die hard.
More American households and businesses are “going solar” every year. Shining Rewards: The Value of Rooftop Solar Power for Consumers and Society finds that by doing so, they’re not only reducing carbon emissions, they are also delivering valuable benefits to their fellow electric ratepayers.
Oil and gas companies are fracking near our communities, polluting our air and water, and risking the health of our children and other vulnerable populations. Dangerous and Close documents how many thousands of day cares and schools and hundreds of hospitals and nursing homes are close to fracked wells in nine states.