- An environmentally-friendly way to reduce flooding and improve water quality in Texas.
- The pollution that unites us.
- Questioning our tolerance for losing old forests.
- Highway spending is eating the budget.
- Driving isn't rising (quite) as fast as we thought.
- A new transportation future, the perils of fracking and solar energy's promise: 2016 in review.
- On transit costs and politics.
- The road ahead. Frontier Group takes on critical issues following the 2016 election:
Envisioning a New Transportation Future
In 2016, with support from the Hewlett Foundation, Frontier Group released two reports outlining the vision and policy steps to achieve a carbon-free transportation future:
- A New Way Forward shows that there are multiple paths to a clean transportation future, available to every American city.
- 50 Steps Toward Carbon-Free Transportation outlines how current U.S. transportation policy sets us back in the fight against global warming and provides an agenda for reform.